Apply to
Chinese Universities
What is the admission requirement for a non-degree program?

These are the general admission requirements for non-degree Chinese language students.

  • Non-Chinese citizen in good health.

  • 18 years old or above; (If you are under 18 years old, you need to provide a notarization of guarantor in China. Sometimes a diplomatic note presented by your consulate in Beijing may be required.)

  • Hold a valid foreign passport.

  • The equivalent of high school graduate or higher academic degree.

  • A student who has studied in China and wants to transfer to another university must provide the permission from original university.

Note: Some universities do not have age or educational background requirements.

Online Consulting-

Leave a message and reply you soon!

Leave Message & Will Reply Soon