Apply to
Chinese Universities
Can China’s universities provide programs taught in English?

Yes. There are bachelor, master and doctorate programs taught in English at China's universities. And they are mainly MBBS, business programs, engineering programs and computer science and technology. If your native language is English, or your class was taught in English for the past three years, you don't have to provide English proficiency certificate. Otherwise, the English proficiency certificate (such as IELTS or TOEFL) is compulsory.

Online Consulting-

Leave a message and reply you soon!

Leave Message & Will Reply Soon