Apply to
Chinese Universities
Can I enroll in a degree program without taking the HSK exam?

Most degree programs taught in Chinese have an HSK requirement. The HSK (Chinese Proficiency Test) proves that the applicant has attained a certain level of language proficiency and is therefore able to attend classes taught in Chinese. However, many universities will offer conditional admission to students who have not met the HSK requirement. Students are accepted onto the program if they successfully complete a one-semester or one-year Chinese language program prior to attending the degree program. 

For more information regarding the HSK requirement, please contact

NB: Conditional admission is not applicable to the following universities:

Online Consulting-

Leave a message and reply you soon!

Leave Message & Will Reply Soon