You can check your application status in your personal center on the CUCAS website. Your status will be one of the following:
1. Incomplete: Part of the application process is incomplete. Please continue your application through your CUCAS personal center.
2. Completed: The application process is complete and the university is considering your application.
3. Processing: Your application is being considered by the school against its own admissions criteria. Normally it will take at least 20 working days for a school to make a decision.
4. Pending: Your application needs to be edited in accordance with the school’s request.
5. Rejected: Your applicantion has been rejected by the school.
6. Accepted: Your application is accepted. Please check your offer status.
Any questions regarding your application status can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.